Back to School
This past Monday, I once again started classes to finish up my bachelor's degree. I would have started again sooner, but my employer only pays so much per year, so I figured I would take a couple month break and have them pay it for me. That is an excellent benefit!!
The Next Few MonthsAre going to be rough. Well, that may be an understatement. I take classes online, which is nice since I'm overseas and all, and they only last 8 weeks. I have it in my mind that I will have my degree this spring. I am very stubborn. I need 31 more credits to graduate. Assuming every class is 3 credit hours that is 10 classes. By April. How am I going to do this without going crazy? No clue.
|This will be me.|
Here is the Plan:
- 2 classes start (one 3 credits, the other 4) = FREE
- Technical Writing DSST- 3 credits = FREE
- US History I CLEP- 3 credits = FREE
- 2 classes start (3 credits each) = FREE
- US History II CLEP - 3 credits = FREE
- 2 classes start (3 credits each) $1500
- College Math CLEP (3 credits) = FREE
- Apply for Graduation!! = $100 fee
- 1 more class!! (3 credits) = $750
So There You Have It
Even though it took a bit longer than I expected or wanted, my degree will be done this spring. At a total cost of $2350. Take that uber expensive schools and student loan companies!!! I'm counting this as a big win.
Anyone out there still in school? Does your employer pay for it? Did you take advantage of the credit by examination programs? Anybody want to teach me math?! I am terrible at it. Leave some love in the comments!! Oh, and I think I have figured out this button thing. So if you could share it, I'd love you for it!! Thanks!